Free

I'm not sure where this post is going, I'm just writing as the Lord leads me tbh. Hello, hi- I've finished university! ...

I'm not sure where this post is going, I'm just writing as the Lord leads me tbh.

Hello, hi-

I've finished university!


I had to cut myself there and exclaim that. Guys, can you imagine, a whole me has finished a whole 3 years of university. Couldn't be more grateful all good things to God, because boooooyyy, it was not a given but that's a story for another day.

Since I finished about a month ago, I am pleased to say that I have been chilling and by that, I mean living the same life but without the stress and pressures of university weighing on me. Life is good man, I'm growing out my eyebrows and watching YouTube to teach me how to beat my face.

Job hunting is now a reality, I'm not actually nervous though, I'm actually very excited to start doing what I love and put my degree to good use.

Anyway, in terms of what I've been watching - it's been a great couple of months.
I'm surprised that I enjoyed The Fate of the Furious, as I thought it looked terrible from the many trailers they released but it was entertaining to say the least.
I saw a preview of Alien: Covenant and I really enjoyed it! I went alone and an arm to grab would have been useful because I was shook, no lie. It was so much better than Prometheus and got me quite interested in the Alien franchise. Would definitely recommend you watch it and you don't necessarily need to have seen Prometheus to understand the film.

I'm currently watching Game of Thrones.
Guys.
This show is mad.

I had previously watched a few episodes here and there and I was never really able to understand the hype. I remember watching one episode without any knowledge or warning of the show's explicitness and literally asking the girl on screen, does she know her robe is dropping or what. Like I didn't even know what I thought Game of Thrones was about, but the memory makes me laugh now.
I decided to watch the show after a screening of a season 6 episode for one of my lectures and it was a wild ride from start to finish and after seeing promo for season 7, I thought that I might as well start.
So, I'm on season 3 right now and it's honestly, a bit slow in places (right now I'm on a break tbh) but ultimately I'm sure it will pay off. I live tweet (I say live but truly, I'm about five years behind) @TheGraceFilm

That's me for now, I'm seeing another preview in a few weeks so I'll let you know how that goes. I hope you are all doing well and if like I was, you're going through it with university, please know that God's got you and just take it a step at a time. And take a break! A few weeks before my final essay was due, I took a quick trip to Majorca with some of the girls. You cannot come and end yourself for university, please.

wow my photography skills are on 100

~

To keep up with me:
Twitter@TheGraceFilm
Instagram@thegracefilm

I'm currently digging:
TVGame of Thrones, Westworld
Movie: I went on a Chris Evans mini-binge and watched Before We Go and What's Your Number? (again) back to back.
YouTube: Cinefix I love love love this channel and get lost in their videos frequently.

You Might Also Dig This

0 comments