I Am

Flawed I learnt His year that I am not all I thought I was. And that's actually not a bad thing.  I'm imperfect. I'm a sinner. I...

Flawed

I learnt His year that I am not all I thought I was.
And that's actually not a bad thing. 
I'm imperfect. I'm a sinner. I make mistakes - a lot. 
But I'm also loved. A lover. Saved. And pretty darn hilarious. 
Realising that I am not all that allowed me to grow in God, the One who can make me all that. 
And that's amazing. 

A filmmaker 
I decided to make it a point to speak into existence what I want out of life. 
I once had a teacher who said that we should all call ourselves what we were studying and I remember that at that moment she highkey boosted my self-esteem. 
I've always found it a bit cringe to call myself or write in my bio (social media generation and that) that I'm a screenwriter and/or director. 
What about if someone asks me to prove it? What about if-?
KAY BYEEEE
I am a filmmaker because I have made films. I'm a writer for I have written. 
And even if I hadn't, I'd still say it because I can.

Excited 
For Christmas 
For life
The New Year
MA BURFFDAY
Work (I really enjoy working in retail ya know, everyone told me that I'd hate it but Topshop is fun)
And actually, the new term as well, I'm really excited for the new modules I'll be taking next year. 

Movie ready
X-Men Apocolypse soon come and shalla to Ben Hardy from EastEnders. 
The Hateful Eight by Don Tarantino is out on MY BIRTHDAY no less. Yes God. 
I really don't care for Star Wars but I'm mad happy and proud of John Boyega so shalla to my Naija boy. 
My last screening for my practical module was, of course, Mad Max: Fury Road. Y'all already know how I feel about that. 
And to throw it back to the past, I watched some great films this past term and discovered one of my favourite films - Francis Ford Coppola's Apocolypse Now. Slay me. Slaaaay me this film is IT and lit and does bits. 
Also there's Vagabond by Agnes Varda which is about a vagrant young girl by the name of Mona whose life is almost nihilistic. She just drifts and drifts with no purpose. Deep stuff. 

So beautiful people, that's me done for now. Maybe for this year but we'll meet again soon. 

As always, thank You Father. It's been real. 
Thank you all for sticking with me. God bless and STAAAY FRESHHHHH. 




You Might Also Dig This

0 comments